2) Was your last relationship a mistake?
Last or current? I don't believe either were a mistake.
3) Do you believe in God?
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
5) Do you regret it?
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Has anyone not ever been depressed?
7) Have a best friend?
I consider my husband to be my best friend, so yes.
8) Are you a boy or girl?
9) What is your relationship status?
10) How do you want to die?
11) What did you last eat?
12) Like to go on walks?
13) Do you bite your nails?
No, it used to be a habit of mine when I was young but no longer. The thought of biting my own nails disgusts me actually.
14) When was your last physical fight?
A very long time ago. A boy talked bad about my family, I jumped him and we had a scuffle. I ended up breaking his nose.
15) Do you have an attitude?
16) Do you like someone?
17) Whats your real name?
I don't do drugs.
19) Are you gonna get high later?
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
21) Do you miss someone?
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl, and only if it's gluten free spaghetti.
23) Do you tan a lot?
24) Have any pets?
A grey tabby and a cardigan welsh corgi.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
26) Ever eaten food in the car while you or someone else is driving?
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
29) Are you scared of spiders?
No. I think jumping spiders are actually cute.
Maybe. Sometimes I think about what would have been/happened, but I also like where I am now.
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Working and spending time with my family.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes, a daughter. She was born in April of this year.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an E?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Just one in each ear, the standard.
37) Want any more?
No, sometimes I wonder if I even want to keep the ones I have.
38) Can you spell well?
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
40) What are you craving right now?
Chicken wings, and no one has all you can eat.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes, and I would like to again.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes, I love riding. I wish I could do it more.
44) Kissed someone in a pickup truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
I don't believe so.
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I don't think I would, no.
50) What should you be doing?
Nothing actually, it's a little too early for bed. Dinner is finished and the kitchen is clean. The baby is all ready for bed.
51) What's irritating you right now?
52) Have you ever liked someone?
53) Does somebody love you?
Yes. How many, I do not know.
54) What is your favorite color?
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes, for marching band.
57) Do you have trust issues?
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Mom, yes. Dad, eh.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I have no idea.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I wouldn't say too easily.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
So far so good.
67) What was your childhood nickname?
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
69) Do you think you're a good person?
Yes, but so does the majority of people.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, all according to God's plan.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Set my alarm on my phone, and take off my glasses.
73) What is bothering you?
74) Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, Mexico. We just walked across the border. It was a very long time ago though.
75) Do you play the Wii?
No. I have but I do not like it.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
77) Do you like Chinese food?
78) Do you know your father's birthday?
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
81) Are you mean?
I don't believe I am.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
The only white shoes I own are some white wedges and they are clean. So maybe, yes.
83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
84) Do you believe in true love?
85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
86) Do you like the outside?
Love the outside.
89) Are you currently bored?
90) Do you wanna get married?
I am currently.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Not anymore thanks to some steak.
92) Are you hungry?
93) Do you have a bank account?
94) What makes you happy?
God and family.
95) Would you change your name?
Not my first name but I did change my last name.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No, but I would love too.
98) Do you watch the news?
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
Not really, no.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Well if I wasn't in a relationship I would probably start one with him.
103) Do you talk like your friends?
I don't think so.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
Yes. I think it's funny when I see someone I know but they don't see me.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self?
107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
An old friend from Kansas.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yes, I do not like cigarette smoke.
109) Do you go to church?
110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
Considering my best friend is my husband, a lot I guess. Lol.
111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
113) Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
Uh, I don't know.
117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?
119) Do you want to please everyone?
No, because you can't.
120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
121) Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
122) Are you alone?
123) Do you have any siblings?
I have two younger brothers, they are identical twins.
124) Did you speak to your father today?
125) How many months until your birthday?